We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create your membership and/or subscribe to member updates or other in house mail. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
To help you quickly find software, services or information.
To help us create content most relevant to you.
To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Digital-Products-Pro.com
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you cannot access the member area.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our member update or special offers. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding Digital-Products-Pro.com products, programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from Digital-Products-Pro.com
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time from your member profile. There, you can:
View and edit personal information you have already given us.
Tell us whether you want us to send you member updates or special offers.
Digital-Products-Pro.com has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers that are not accessible by third parties. We provide you with the capability to transmit you Personal Information via secured and encrypted channels if you use a similarly equipped web browser.
These security measures are in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Digital-Products-Pro.com strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the USA or any other country where Digital-Products-Pro.com its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can share these see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password, so do not with others.
NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN AND TO PARENTS
We adhere to the Children’s Privacy Act. You must be 18 years of age to join or use Digital-Products-Pro.com or any of the recommended or linked sites. This site follow the guidelines, policies and laws. We retain the right to refuse anyone membership in any of our sites. If we learn or have reason to believe that a User is underage according to the guidelines, policies and laws, we will promptly revoke that User’s account and delete any personal information.
ELECTRONIC PRODUCT REGISTRATION
When you buy and install a new product, we may ask you to register your purchase electronically. When you do, we merge your registration information with any information you’ve already left with us (we call that information your personal profile). If you haven’t previously registered with us, we create a personal profile for you from your product registration information. If you ever want to review or update that information, you can click on Update Profile, and edit any of the Personal Information in your profile. If you haven’t already created a membership, we will ask you to do so. This ensures that only you can access your information.
As mentioned above, every registered customer has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification username, which helps us ensure that only you can access your profile.
When you register, you create your profile, your username and password. It is your passport to seamless travel across your member area, allowing you to download software and order more plugin modules without having to fill out registration forms with information you’ve already provided. Even if you switch computers, you won’t have to re-register – just use your Registration ID to identify yourself.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE
When you join us, you provide us with your contact information, including your name and email address. We use this information to send you updates about your order, questionnaires to measure your satisfaction with our service and announcements about new and exciting services that we offer. When you order from us, our 3rd party payment processors such as paypal will ask for your credit card number and billing address. They use this information only to bill you for the product(s) you order at that time.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including programming, answering customer questions about products or services, sending email and processing event registration. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Digital-Products-Pro.com will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Digital-Products-Pro.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Digital-Products-Pro.com and its family of Websites; (c) enforce our TOS; or (d) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
If your information is lost or stolen, you must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such
an event, we will remove that credit card number, user name, or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make email services,
bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other
message or communication facilities designed to enable User to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”) available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
Since Digital-Products-Pro.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable (Digital) goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site and customers should be sure before making any purchases.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
We will only honor refunds on the following circumstances:
- non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Billing department in writing within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded and therefore no refund issued.
- download and unzipping issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted via our contact form. Failure to do so within 3 days from the date of purchase will result in your refund being declined.
- major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted to us via our contact form. We reserve the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered.
We check support emails every morning and we strive deliver highly professional support to all our customers in a timely manner. Please give us 12-24 hours to get back to you on the problem.
We would like to thank you for purchasing our products and for your continued support!
If you need to get hold of us, simply send us an email using this contact form. Please try to be as specific as possible if you’re applying for a refund.
Any application for a refund should be accompanied by detailed reasons why you applied for a refund. Please make sure your request does not contradict our Terms and Conditions.
The software on this site (Digital-Products-Pro.com) is distributed ‘as is’ and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including and without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The user (you) must assume the entire risk of using the software.
In no event shall any individual, company or organization involved in any way in the development, sale or distribution of this software be liable for any damages whatsoever relating to the use, misuse, or inability to use this software (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, or any other loss).
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires Member to open an account, Member must complete the registration process by providing Digital-Products-Pro.com with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form as well as agree to all terms the Services. Member also will choose a password and a Member name. Member is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Member’s password and account. Furthermore, Member is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Member’s account. Member agrees to notify Digital-Products-Pro.com immediately of any unauthorized use of Member’s account or any other breach of security. Digital-Products-Pro.com will not be liable for any loss that Member may incur as a result of someone else using Member’s password or account, either with or without Member’s knowledge. However, Member could be held liable for losses incurred by Digital-Products-Pro.com or another party due to someone else using Member’s account or password. Member may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
MEMBER CONDUCT AND PROHIBITIONS
- Member shall use Digital-Products-Pro.com for lawful purposes only. Member shall not post or transmit through Digital-Products-Pro.com any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without Digital-Products-Pro.com express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by Member that in Digital-Products-Pro.com’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other Member from using or enjoying Digital-Products-Pro.com will not be permitted. Member shall not use Digital-Products-Pro.com to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of Members to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with Digital-Products-Pro.com
- Digital-Products-Pro.com contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of Digital-Products-Pro.com are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. Digital-Products-Pro.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Member may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Member may download copyrighted material for Member’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Digital-Products-Pro.com and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. Member acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- Member shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on Digital-Products-Pro.com any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with Member. Member shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of Digital-Products-Pro.com, Member automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Digital-Products-Pro.com the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. Member also permits any other Member to access, view, store, or reproduce the material for that Member’s personal use. Member hereby grants Digital-Products-Pro.com the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on Digital-Products-Pro.com by Member.
- The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of Digital-Products-Pro.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
Digital-Products-Pro.com OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN Digital-Products-Pro.com’s PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO Digital-Products-Pro.com
SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO Digital-Products-Pro.com OR ANYONE AT Digital-Products-Pro.com IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT Digital-Products-Pro.com MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
Nothing contained on the Website should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, logos and the like owned by Digital-Products-Pro.com or by any third party.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE Digital-Products-Pro.com’S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF Digital-Products-Pro.com AND Digital-Products-Pro.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. Digital-Products-Pro.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. Digital-Products-Pro.com IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY Digital-Products-Pro.com OF THE SITE.
- Digital-Products-Pro.com is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Members. Accordingly, Digital-Products-Pro.com has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Members or any other Member of Digital-Products-Pro.com, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Digital-Products-Pro.com and. Neither Digital-Products-Pro.com nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- In many instances, the content available through Digital-Products-Pro.com represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, Member, or other Member not under contract with Digital-Products-Pro.com Digital-Products-Pro.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on Digital-Products-Pro.com by anyone other than authorized Digital-Products-Pro.com employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will Digital-Products-Pro.com be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Member’s reliance on information obtained through Digital-Products-Pro.com. It is the responsibility of Member to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through Digital-Products-Pro.com Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.